Prepare your stay:
- Arrival: campers from 2p.m., Departure: campers before noon; please let us know if you expect to arrive late – there is always someone on site (in summer).
- If you wish to have electricity supply on your pitch, please make sure to bring a European camping adapter and an extension lead with minimum 25m. The electricity supply is restricted from 6 to 16 amp. You can plug a fridge, lights and charge your electronic devices. We recommend not bringing electric cookers. They are often too powerful for our plugs. A gas cooker will be the safest option.
Good to know :
- You will be camping in a natural environment. Due to the way the campsite is arranged, all pitches enjoy a different ‘campable’ area.
- They also differ in size, the ground can be quiet sandy (we are behind the dune) and there can be roots and trees on your pitch. Please don’t forget to bring suitable camping gear.
- Pets are welcome, on the lead, and walked outside of the campground.
- Within a walking distance of the campsite, you will find a small grocery shop, a bakery, a fruit and vegetable shop as well as a butcher (in high season). In summer, a local farmer’s market takes place every Monday. The next supermarket is available in around 15 minutes of driving..
- We offer free WIFI, but don’t expect to find a high-speed connection. In Carcans Plage surfing on waves is better than surfing on the internet – holidays are made to relax and to take your time – the same rule applies for the internet. 😉
- Several mobile phone providers offer 3G and 4G in the village. However, the network is often overloaded and slow – better prepare yourself for a digital detox!