1 All bookings imply the acceptance of the rules of the campsite.
2 For your security, the bracelet must be worn at all time.
3 The booking is nominative.
4 Options (by telephone or mail) are valid for 10 days.
5 The booking will only be accepted after a payment of a deposit :
Pitch 25% amount of total stay + 11€/week for cancellation insurance (optional).
A confirmation will be sent to you either per mail or post.
The pitch number will be given only for information and does nos constitute a guarantee.
6 Any arrivals that do not correspond to the contract will not be accepted and the amounts paid will be retained.
7 At least one adult per place.
8 Balance of payment : upon arrival.
9 Arrivals/departures : arrival fromt 2pm, departure before 12 noon.
10 Late arrival : should you be late in taking up your pitch, it will be kept available for 24 hours.
After this deadline, unless a written notification has been received, the reservation will be cancelled with no refund (even with cancellation insurance). The management reserves the right to relet the pitch concerned.
11 Cancellations : no reduction will be made in case of late arrival or early departure.
We must be informed of all cancellations either by post or mail. Telephone messages are nos accepted as a notification ; the cancelling insurance is optional (11€/week) and enables you to be reimbursed (except booking fees aind cancelling insurance) in case of illness or accident (cf. general terms for insurance) ; it has to be taken at the time of your reservation.
Without insurance, the amount already paid will be retained.
(Would you please contact us for details)
You can have all the informations by simple request at the insurance company: SART Assurances – 0033 (0)188.8.131.52.17
This insurance is optional.
It covers the consequences of cancellation or interruption of your stay.
Before and during your stay, this insurance covers the following events (please provide the documentary evidence) :
death of beneficiairy, his/her spouse or children – serious illness of benficiary, his/her spouse, parents or children – accident or theft of your vehicule or caravan on the direct route to the place where you are staying – serious material damage to your home (main place of residence) – redundancy.
Advise the camp site management by letter within 24 hours (later then this, coverage is lost), immediately once you know of the event that prevents or interrupts your stay. Provide necessary written evidence in your letter.
EXTRACT OF THE RULES
- Reception open 7 days a week :
– mid and low season (10am-noon/4pm-7pm)
– July and August (9am/8pm)
- Late arrival : July and August : reception ensured by the security guards ; mid and low season : please contact us ;
- Pitch charges : per night from 2pm to 12 noon ;
- Pitch categories are : tent, caravan and camper van/motor home, with or without electricity (european sockets) ;
- Occupants per pitch : maximum 6 persons, at least one of them must be over 18 years old ;
- Payement at the beginning of your stay ;
- All movements of cars, camper vans and motorbikes are forbidden between 10pm and 8am ;
- Sanitary blocks and pitches are accessible for disabled persons ;
- It is mandatory to wear your identity bracelet; the entry in the campsite is surveyed day and night ;
- Night surveillance of the campsite by guards, for your safety and to prevent noise ;
- Noise : silence obliged in the camping areas after 11pm ;
- Cleanliness : pitches must be kept clean. It is forbidden to leave rubbish or bottles behind ;
- Guests : must be declared (visitors rates). Their vehicles must stay outside of the campsite ;
- Animals : animals must be kept on a lead, declared to the reception and vaccinated (vaccination booklet) dogs 1ère et 2ème catégorie forbidden ;
- Thefts : the management declines any responsibility in case of theft ;